RMM for Desktops
ITRM’s Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) program manages and monitors the health of your desktops and laptops. RMM for desktops gives us the ability to perform automated tasks, scripting, proactive patch management, endpoint protection, and performance monitoring. Your desktops will be maintained, patched, updated, and secured against all forms of cyberattack.
RMM for Desktops features:
- Patch Management provides testing and remediation before patches are rolled out.
- Endpoint Protection provides security against multi-vector threats.
- Remote Access provides fast, on-demand support for your team.
- Client Communicator sends instant messages and troubleshoots problems on demand.
RMM for Servers
ITRM’s RMM for Servers proactively monitors and manages the health of your servers. Our proprietary intelligent monitoring system and real-time reporting provide complete visibility into your server health.
RMM for Servers features:
- Patch Management provides testing and remediation pre-patch deployment.
- Remote Access to the servers gives us the ability to quickly troubleshoot issues.
- RMM Server Integrates with our NOC Services for 24/7 monitoring of your systems.
RMM for Servers is built around a proprietary intelligent monitoring engine, generating smarter, more actionable alerts. In conjunction with our NOC team, it provides proactive problem resolution and routine maintenance of your server environment.
ITRM’s RMM system gathers the data from your network so our NOC can proactively and effectively manage your systems.
Basic features of our RMM include:
- Network mapping and inventory
- IP address management
- Network documentation
- Remote network device management
- Alerts and notifications
- Live and historic network data
- Configuration management